Study Permits

Canada Study Visa

Canada welcomes more than 350,000 International students from foreign jurisdictions each year. India, China, Philippines and Vietnam tops the list of countries that send students to Canada. If you intend to study at a Canadian educational institution, International students must apply for a study permit. A study permit, once issued, allows a foreign national to study in Canada at an approved institute (DLI approved) for the length of the specified course or program.

Canada International Student Services

If you are an international student inside Canada and want affordable and professional services during your journey as an international student, you can always trust Bash Ali and Associates.

  • Study Permit Extensions
  • Spousal Open Work Permit
  • Post Graduate Work permit
  • Convocation Visitor Visas for Parents
  • College Change Services
  • Refund
  • Program and College change guidance
To be eligible to study in Canada
  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada that has a valid DLI number.
  • You must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada, and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your authorized stay. A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV) may also be required if the student is a citizen of a country from which Temporary Resident Visas are required for entry into Canada. A Temporary Resident Visa is not required for citizens of visa exempt countries. Fill out our Study Visa Assessment Form and our experts will get back to you. Where TIC can help you.
  • Free Initial Assessment & giving you program options suitable for you.
  • Receive approval and give you orientation about how to start your new life in Canada.
  • Family Class Sponsorship Appeals at Immigration and Appeal Division (IAD)
  • Our firm is Canada based and will help you during your journey in Canada

Get a consultant